IEEE PEDES 2022 invites researchers, practitioners, and students worldwide to submit previously unpublished original papers for consideration to be presented at the conference. All submissions will be peer reviewed.
Please note that the submission site does not send automatic emails of acknowledgement. Authors may, however, use the icon named “send email” which will be available towards the end of the submission process near the top right side corner of the screen to get the submission site to send a confirmation email to themselves.
Important Deadlines for Authors
Opening Date of Submission of Digest: 28-02-2022
Last Date of Submission of Digest:
Acceptance Notification of Digest: 20-09-2022
Submission of Final Manuscript and Copyright Form:
Conference Registration Date : 15-11-2022
All digests must be written in English with all the key contributions highlighted.• Initial submission of digest (4 page max.) including figures and references are allowed in pdf format.
• Total file size of the digest must not exceed 2 MB.
• Accepted papers after the initial review will get the opportunity to submit full paper (6 pages max.).
• Up to two (2) extra pages are permissible with an additional fee to be paid at the time of registration.
Please note that :-1) All digests submitted to PEDES 2022 will go through a plagiarism check. Digests with similarity scores of 30% or above are liable to be rejected without further review.
2) Acceptance of the digest does not necessarily imply acceptance of the final paper.
The organizing committee of PEDES 2022 reserves the right to reject papers for following reasons (one or more of):
• With poor language
• With poor technical content
• Not addressing reviewer’s remarks
• Dissimilarity between contents of digest and final uploaded manuscript.
We hope PEDES 2022 will be one of the remarkable and unforgettable events for you.
Instructions for Camera Ready Paper Submission: Authors are required to read below mentioned instructions very carefully before preparing the Camera Ready Paper.
• Final Camera ready paper preparation:
Please follow IEEE two column A4 size standard conference format for preparing your final manuscript. For more details please visit: IEEE Templates page. https://www.ieee.org/conferences/publishing/templates.html . Revise your manuscript by incorporating all the reviewer’s comments/suggestions (if any). The reviewer’s comments are available at: https://cmt3.research.microsoft.com/PEDES2022/Submission/Index
The maximum page limit is six pages including references. No author biography is required. Similarity Index must be below 30%. Maximum File Size allowed is 3 MB and the file format is Adobe PDF (.pdf) without any encryption and/or passwords. The authors are expected to make sure that the comments of the reviewers/meta-reviewers have been addressed in the final manuscript.
The final manuscript should have the Copyright Clearance Code at the bottom of the first page. Kindly refer to the latex/word template provided here: https://www.ieee.org/conferences/publishing/templates.html and replace the dummy code at the first page bottom with the appropriate code mentioned below:
• For papers in which all authors are employed by the US government, the copyright notice is: U.S. Government work not protected by U.S. copyright
• For papers in which all authors are employed by a Crown government (UK, Canada, and Australia), the copyright notice is: 978-1-6654-5566-4/22/$31.00 ©2022 Crown
• For papers in which all authors are employed by the European Union, the copyright notice is: 978-1-6654-5566-4/22/$31.00 ©2022 European Union
• For all other papers the copyright notice is: 978-1-6654-5566-4/22/$31.00 ©2022 IEEE
• PDF eXpress Check:
After preparing the final revised manuscript, submit your manuscript to PDF eXpress using Conference ID (56012X) at the URL https://ieee-pdf-express.org/Account/Login . If you do not have an account in PDF eXpress, click on the link “Create Account” and fill in your information (email address and password).If you are not familiar with PDF eXpress, you can get detailed instructions on using IEEE PDF eXpress at: https://www.pdf-express.org/frhelpnologin.asp or contact at [email protected],vnit.ac.in
• Camera Ready Paper Submission:
Submit the Camera Ready Paper (after passing it through PDF express check) through the author console in CMT. Please change the file name of the PDF eXpress checked camera ready paper to PIDxx (where xx is your paper ID in CMT) before submission to CMT. Please note that authors are expected to retain the title of the original paper in the final paper. Also, the author list in the original paper cannot be changed in the final manuscript.
• Submission of the Copyright Form:
After uploading the Camera Ready Paper (the paper must have passed PDF Check in IEEE PDF eXpress), click on ‘Submit IEEE Copyright Form’ link to enter the IEEE Copyright Form Submission CMT page. Click on the IEEE copyright website link. Now, the author will be redirected to IEEE eCF site to submit copyright form. After filling out the IEEE Copyright Form on eCF website, authors need to download the form and upload it into CMT. Please note that the corresponding author can submit the copyright form for all the authors.
Dear Author(s) who chose the options of online presentations/attendance
Again, congratulations on the acceptance of your paper for the IEEE PEDES 2022.
After uploading your final camera-ready full paper, it is time to prepare and upload your narrated PowerPoint video presentation as a .mp4 file to the Box online storage
Here are the instructions:
Please follow the next steps as indicated below and take the action by 05 December 2022.1. At least one author from each paper must register (full registration) and pay the appropriate non-refundable registration fee for the conference.
2. You must complete a recorded, not more than 12 minutes, presentation, using voice-over PowerPoint (PPT) in MP4 format.
3. Upload your presentation to the box.com directory at https://mnit.account.box.com/login using the following naming convention: PaperID_AuthorLastName_AuthorFirstName (for example 125_Doe_John). The Paper ID is the manuscript ID assigned to your paper in CMT submission system.
Only the registered authors will be given access to upload the presentation.
By uploading your presentation file, the author agrees to give IEEE PEDES 2022 the use of your recording.4. Authors do not need to upload their paper; the papers currently uploaded to CMT will be used for the conference record.
Provided that you register for the conference and upload your presentation to the provided site by 05 December 2022, your paper will be included in the conference record and posted to IEEE Xplore post-conference provided your full paper meets IEEE standards. Payment in full is required at the time of registration. If you do not register with payment in full for the conference and provide the requested files, your paper will be treated as a no-show, not be posted to IEEE Xplore post-conference, and be withdrawn for publication.
1. Each paper is allowed 10 minutes for presentation and 5 minutes for questions and answers. Please plan your presentation accordingly.
2. Authors should prepare their presentations in electronic format. Microsoft PowerPoint and Adobe Acrobat are the two formats acceptable.
3. Authors will not be allowed to connect their computers to the display projectors. Authors are required to bring an electronic copy of their presentation on USB interfaced memory media to download to the session laptop.
1. Papers accepted to a Poster session are published in IEEE Xplore exactly as an oral presentation.
2. Poster sessions will be held on Thursday, December 15, and Friday, December 16 2022 as per the schedule displayed on the website. During this time, attendees will be browsing the posters and will stop to ask questions and discuss the content.
3. All posters must contain figures and graphics from the submitted paper to illustrate and support their work.
4. The usable space on each poster board for the poster sessions is approximately 30 inches wide by 24 inches) high.
5. The posters must be created, transported to the conference, and presented by an author or their representative.
6. The posters must be posted at least thirty minutes prior to the respective poster session. Thumbtacks will be provided.
7. The posters must be removed within one hour of the close of the respective session.
8. Presenting authors must remain near their poster to address questions and present their work for the duration of the poster session. They may step away to get lunch but should bring it back to the poster to continue the discussion.
We look forward to meeting you in MNIT Jaipur at PEDES Conference 2022.